martes, 18 de agosto de 2020

Pumping up Kid's Box 1. Unit 2 "My School". Craft activity

Watch the video

Watch the video

Hello there!

This year I'm working with Kid's Box 1, which I am adjusting to my students' interests and needs, creating some extra activities, which would boost creativity and fun into the classroom. 

Mostly I'd be providing a craft activity and a storytelling activity for each unit with all the materials free to download from my blog.

Hope you enjoy teaching as much as I do! Have fun!

Yours,

Ksenia aka Forgetful Teacher


P.S.: Although this video comes in Russian (this piece of video was cut out from my webinar), it is quite intuitive and one can understand the meaning from the images. Anyway, I promise that the next ones are going to be filmed in English. Thanx for understanding!

Download mini flashcards here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario