lunes, 24 de agosto de 2020

Pumping Up Kid´s Box 1: Unit 12. Storytelling "Timmy goes shopping"

 

Hello there beautiful!

As promised, today I'm happy to share with you a storytelling activity that I'll be using in Unit 12,  Kid's Box 1. 

I borrowed the story from Sarah Philipps "Young Learners" resource book. The story is called "Timmy goes shopping"and it perfectly fits with the topic of Unit 12, offering some new vocabulary and introducing kids to the Past Simple forms in the indirect way. Moreover, during the storytelling activity we can revise numbers and counting =)

I created story characters as well as other elements with paper, securing them with plastic and glueing some velcro on to be able to use them with my Felt Board. That is a perfect way to transform storytelling into an interactive activity! 

Your are welcome to grab a copy of story elements to use along in your storytelling.

You can watch my introduction video to the STORYtelling 

Watch the story "Timmy goes shopping"

Thank you for watching!

Hope this video turned out to be useful!

Enjoy teaching!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario